July 28, 2010

{ ABC's }

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on:
68 degrees...yes I realize that seems low but Geoff and I really like it cool.


B- My BEDROOM theme is:
Mocha colored walls, white furniture, chocolate and teal fleur-de-lis print bedding, lots of picture frames with photos of just Geoff and I ( we are SO vain).


C- The CAR in the driveway is:
A white Ford Explorer


D- My DESK looks:
Looks like a scrapbooking store vomited ALL over it! I am in the middle of serveral projects currently.


E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is:
I don't really have a SET time when I wake up. It varies day to day.


F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is:
My hair



G- My GARAGE is filled with:
Geoff's truck, Geoff's bullet bike, a punching bag, various totes with random crap, lots of lawn stuff, furniture that I bought on the cheap and need to refinish, etc


H- My HOUSE is:
A constant work in progress. As soon as I finish painting and decorating all the rooms I have to start all over with a new idea!


I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:
A made up bed along with two dogs that seem to think it belongs to them!


J- My favorite JUICE is:
Pomagranate Apple



K- The best part of my KITCHEN is:
That it is huge, seriously it's like my kitchen ate two other kitchen. I love it!


L- The LAST person who visited my home was:
Some missionaries were here a few days ago.



M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:
I think it was either a insurance offer or a postcard from Tai Pan with coupons


N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm:
Uhh let's not even go there...lol


O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see:
A whole lot of stuff- milk, sweet tea, strawberries, grapes, greek yogurt, leftovers, carrots, condiments, cream cheese, etc


P- My last house PARTY was:
A house party? Well the last party I had at my house was in May



Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:
Crock pot lasagna, super simply and yummy!


R- My favorite ROOM of the house is:
Probably my scrapbook room, even though it's not 100% the way I want it. My kitchen is a close second.


S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:
Usually use Tresemme sometimes I change it up though


T- My largest TELEVISION is:
42 inches I think...



U- UNDER my bed you will find:
Nothing...well maybe a dog toy.



V- The last time I VACUUMED was:
Today. Seriously with two dogs AND two cats vacuuming is a daily thing around here.


W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:
The kids that live in the house behind mine jumping on their tramp...haha with a sprinkler under it! I remember doing that except we also put dish soap on the tramp to make it slippery!



X- I wish I had X-TRA:
 Everything!


Y- My YARD is:
Needing to be mowed, and have some serious weed killer put down in a couple areas!


Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:
Usually pretty late...like midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones