June 30, 2010

{ 4th of July Cuteness }

The 4th of July is THIS weekend! I just love the 4th of July, its hands down my favorite holiday. I came across some super cute red, white and blue ideas that I'd like to share....

{1} This adorable ruffle flag shirt from Make it and Love It.....you can find it here. I am seriously considering making one for myself...I mean your never too old to wear a ruffle flag shirt right?

{2} This delicious looking chocolate dipped pretzels....wouldn't they look so cute on your 4th of July bbq table in a cute little mason jar or such? This would be a great recipe to make with your kids also!

{ 3} These amazing looking red. white and blue tarts from Martha Stewart. I'm drooling just looking at the picture of these! Find the recipe here.
{4} Another Martha Stewart recipe...Vanilla Raspberry Sundaes w/ Spoon Shaped Cookies!
Find the recipe here.

{5} Super cute red. white and blue decor! Look at those cute stars in the salad!

{6} And my favorite the perfect 4th of July cake! This one is from Make it and Love it as well as part of their new Make-A-Cake series. Super cute cake right?

And then SURPRISE! It's even cuter once you slice it!

I am for sure making this cake for this weekend! You can find out how she did it here.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones