February 14, 2009

Things I ♥ ........{ for today anyway}

Happy ♥ Day Everyone!!! I thought I'd take a note from Holly's blog and make a little list of the stuff I am currently loving.


(1) Red Robin.......How much is everyone else in IF loving having our new Red Robin? I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure I've been there at least 6 times since they opened! Yummy!



(2) This freakin awesome Fossil watch......I find it completly amazing and I am pretty sure I'll have to order it!
(3) This equally awesome purse from the Buckle! Tell me this does not scream "Lindsay". That's what I thought as well!

(4) The new Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Scent? This smells amazing! I bought it in the fabric refresher, air freshner, and carpet powder. I'd like to think that it smells like Hawaii at my house now (but probably not).



(5) This fun shoes on the Naughty Monkey website are just to die for!










(6) I ♥ this dishes SOOOO much! I seriously am so in love with them......


Well that's all for now.....hope you all have a really good Valentine's Day!



2 comments:

  1. Lindsay- your blog is so cute! you are so talented, I would've never known :) j/k. I didn't know you took pictures, they are good! you need to do my family pic.s
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! Your back in the blog world! :) I LOVE your list... totally agree! LOVING REd RObin!! My fave was the bacon guacamole burger! MMMM! I should have added that to my ♥ list! :) You have great taste... love everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones