February 27, 2008

{ Oh La La }

I was browsing around online today looking for the newest scrapbooking stuff that emerged from CHA this winter and take a lookie at what I found......

1. These new Prima Flowers look fantastic and so cute!



2. Oh and I'm so excited to see some new Chatterbox products! Look how awesome they look! I can't wait to see them in person.



3. 2. Sassafras has some really cute new lines.....some of my favorites are Life Is Beautiful - Indian Summer and Serendipity- Sunshine Lollipop and of course you know I love the whole owl craze so for that there is Serendipity - Owl Pals
4. This little gadget from Making Memories looks awesome. How cool would it be to have this to take with you to crops? I mean right now I take my Cricut w/ me but this would be so much easier!

5. I am loving the colors in Cosmo Cricket's new Fleuriste line, so fun!


Well that's all for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones