June 21, 2007

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

So I thought I'd introduce you to our cute as heck puppies ( more like our kids, at least that's what Geoff calls them)

This little cutie is Bailey, and he's all mine. Bailey is a malti-poo that Geoff got me for my birthday right after we moved into our house. He is absolutely adorable!!! Love him to death even though he is a tad bit wild....scratch that he is crazy!!


Tthis is Kira. Geoff always wanted a malamute because he had one when he was younger. When we moved into our house a year ago I decided to get him one for his birthday. Not gonna lie this was not easy. It seems everryone in Idaho breeds their dogs in the off season, therefore I had to get Kira all the way from South Carolina. She my little traveler. ( Oh yea and that's my b/f Geoff in the picture w/ Kira)






So there you go...that's all kids....next post I'll introduce you to our three cats.....
Tah-Tah***Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones