January 9, 2008

{Rockin' My Socks.....}

Here is my little list of what is currently making me smile.........


1. My car is paid off next month and I think I might want to get a new one some time this summer. Currently I am loving the Ford Edge. Really loving the orange Ford Edge.

2. Ingrid Michaelson......I am in love with this girl's music. I really like her song called "Let Go". She is playing on my ipod all the time.


3. This little baby. She is my good friend, Ashley's and she is adorable. I seriously want to eat her up! This are some pictures I took when she was only a few days old


4. Geoff and I need a new bedroom set so I've been browsing around, you know trying to make a somewhat informed choice (: This is my favorite so far. It's from Pottery Barn

5. This adorable little gifts made by Jennifer McGuire on Two Peas
She made them with Treasure Hershey bars and Cosmo Cricket's new line. How cute. I have decided to make these for everyone I know (well maybe not EVERYONE)


I know, I know I need to start posting my 31 in 31! I promise it's on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ A Little Something For Your Ears....}


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones